What is The Infinite Banking Concept®?
At its core, The Infinite Banking Concept® is about relearning what you think you know about money in order to inspire individuals to take control of their financial lives. The primary method to accomplish this is by reclaiming the banking function from outsiders.
The term Infinite Banking Concept® was created by Nelson Nash in his book “Becoming Your Own Banker®.” It is a financial philosophy that has been in practice by many for over 100 years. IBC will challenge what you thought about banking and insurance.
The philosophy primarily manifests itself through a very powerful strategy called Private Family Banking or Becoming Your Own Banker®.
“A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just”Proverbs 13:22
“The very first principle that must be understood is that you finance everything you buy–you either pay interest to someone else or you give up the interest you could have earned otherwise.”Nelson Nash
Learn More About The Infinite Banking Concept®
IBC is a paradigm shift for many regarding the practice of banking which may require you to learn, unlearn, and/or relearn what you thought you knew about money and banking. IBC is a 100% legal and legitimate financial strategy that has been used by many for several decades to build wealth and prosperity.
How does Infinite Banking Concept® work?
In a nutshell, individuals can utilize properly designed dividend-paying whole life policies to replace or reduce the reliance on outside commercial banks or other institutional lenders.
Individuals build up large “cash surrender values” in one or more whole life insurance policies. Instead of borrowing money from a commercial bank to finance the purchase of a vehicle, for example, that individual would take out a policy loan from the insurance company using the cash surrender value of the policy as collateral.
Instead of repaying the bank, you repay yourself including most of the interest. Personal banking can be a powerful and incredibly profitable business if done correctly. To learn about additional uses and strategies of The Infinite Banking Concept® please contact Financial Fortress Builders for a personal consultation.
What Are The Benefits Of The Infinite Banking Concept®?
IBC has several benefits. The primary benefit is that IBC can give you the freedom of becoming your own personal banker. The concept will teach you an educated, disciplined approach to building and protecting your personal wealth.
There are also several additional benefits such as:
- A guaranteed tax-free death benefit for your beneficiaries
- Cash value that grows at a guaranteed minimum crediting rate, with no risk of market loss.
- Tax-free growth
- Tax-free withdrawals
- Tax-free loans
- Annual dividend payments, provided your carrier is a mutual insurance company, owned by policyholders.
Is The Infinite Banking Concept® For Me?
The Infinite Banking Concept can be adapted to a variety of differing personal financial circumstances and needs. Here is a list of several common types of people who will benefit from IBC:
- People who believe income tax rates will be higher in the future than they are now.
- People who are concerned they may be the target of lawsuits: Life insurance cash value often receives substantial protection from creditors, depending on your state.
- People who want to save money for college while preserving their child’s or children’s eligibility for financial aid under the federal method of calculating a family’s expected contribution.
- People who want a portion of their portfolio allocated to modest but guaranteed growth.
- People who like the features of a Roth IRA and who would contribute large amounts of money to one if they could.
- You don’t want to have to wait until you’re 59 ½ to be able to access the money.
- You want assets to bypass probate at death.
- You expect to have an estate tax liability at death, or at the death of your spouse, if he or she survives you.
Recommended Books & Products
Becoming Your Own Banker
Digital: eBook | Kindle | Nook | MP3
How Privatized Banking Really Works
Digital: eBook | Kindle
The Case for IBC